Dr. Paul Goodman
Speaker • Consultant • Transition Specialist
Any private practice dentist will tell you… fixing teeth is the easy part!
We went to dental school because we want to help people and build a rewarding professional and personal life. However, the ‘day to day’ of dentistry is rarely that simple.
Paul Goodman, DMD’s courses offer chairside and behind the scenes, easy to implement techniques and strategies that decrease stress and increase practice revenue. From cutting edge implant technology to practice management skills and techniques, participants gain a roadmap for improving patient health and satisfaction, practice profits, and their personal joy.
While chief dental resident during his general practice residency and hospital fellowship at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Dr. Goodman received advanced training and also placed and restored 150 dental implants. He has been a faculty member for Hiossen Dental Implant Training Program for the past 10 years and has helped over 100 general dentists place their first dental implants. Additionally, he teaches dental residents at Albert Einstein Medical Center lecturing to dentists on placing and restoring implants.
A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Goodman has been practicing dentistry for over 10 years and works with his brother in two locations in Mercer County, NJ. Dr. Goodman has purchased three dental practices and shares his personal experience with retiring dentists in managing the expectations of their patients and team members during the transition process. He is the founder of Rising Dentists Study Club and Rittenhouse Consulting, LLC – both in Philadelphia.
“Your humor, humility and instruction are both refreshing and inspirational, and of course, the information is pragmatic and extremely valuable. I’ve yet to witness an instructor more gregarious and informative as you (and I’ve been exposed to many of the top names in the field). Keep up the good work and my sincere thanks.”
—Dr. R. Cohen
- Fellow in Hospital Dentistry, Albert Einstein Medical Center (2004-2005)
- Chief Dental Resident, Albert Einstein Medical Center, (2002-2003)
- Clinical Associate, Department of Preventive and Restorative Sciences; University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine (2003-06)
- Lecturer, Community Oral Health, Department of Preventive and Restorative Sciences; University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine (2012)
- Dental Attending, Department of Dental Medicine; Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA (2005-16)
Awards, Honors and Memberships
- Aspen Implant Center (AIC) Faculty Member; Philadelphia, PA (2007-16)
- AIC Faculty Member; Dallas, TX (2008)
- Founder of Rising Dentists Study Club; Philadelphia, PA
- Founder of Rittenhouse Consulting, LLC; Philadelphia, PA